https://i2.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-strawberry-crepes.jpg?fit=300%2C300&ssl=1 300 300 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Evo-square-logo-png-80x80.png email@example.com 01:42:132015-05-14 01:42:13Strawberry Banana Crepes
Strawberry Banana Crepes
Serves: 5 Servings
A perfect way to complete a meal. Try it at your next social gathering.
- 2 1/2 cups chopped strawberries
- 3 chopped bananas
- 1 1/2 cups yogurt
- to taste honey
- to taste powdered sugar[br]Crepe Batter
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 4 eggs
- Making the Crepe Batter: Place the crepe batter ingredients into a blender and mix to a smooth consistency. Allow the crepe batter to sit for a half hour in the refrigerator before using.
- Heat the Evo grill to Low. Ladle four ounces of crepe batter onto the hot cook surface and form a round crepe by spreading the batter in a circular motion using a wooden crepe spreader. Once cooked on one side, gently flip the crepe over to cook the other side. Repeat this process, however be careful not to let the crepes burn.
- Fill the crepes with yogurt, strawberries, bananas, and honey. Roll the crepes and top them with more fresh fruit and a dusting of powdered sugar.