https://i2.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-Lamb.jpg?fit=300%2C300&ssl=1 300 300 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Evo-square-logo-png-80x80.png email@example.com 23:17:362015-05-13 23:20:23Lamb Chops with Roasted Red Potatoes and Grilled Spinach
Lamb Chops with Roasted Red Potatoes and Grilled Spinach
Serves: 4 Servings
A perfect meal for a winter eve.
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 8 red potatoes
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 2 cups spinach
- 4 lamb chops
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- Mix together bread crumbs, garlic, sea salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and mustard to make bread crumb mixture. Remember to save a pinch of garlic for the potatoes.
- Pick and wash spinach.
- Slice potatoes in halves and toss them with canola oil, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Heat Evo grill to Medium.
- Bread lamb by coating with Dijon mustard and rolling through bread crumb mixture.
- Place potatoes on the hot grill and slowly sear on all sides. Apply water to potatoes and cover with a small lid to steam. Continue to cook potatoes until they begin to soften.
- Separately, place breaded lamb onto the hot grill and sear on all sides. Continue to cook lamb as desired.
- As a final step, place cleaned spinach on the hot grill. Add a splash of white wine and a pat of butter. Season with salt and pepper.