Indoor Electric Cooktop
The Evo Centric 20E is the perfect solution for display food service preparation and food presentation where a full range of even heat and fast temperature recovery is desired. Create a conduit for the farm-to-table experience with a warming/cooking platform that is portable, fits on a normal banquet table, and plugs into a standard 120V electrical outlet. The Evo Centric allows you to create a broad culinary menu thru both direct techniques on the seasoned cook surface and indirectly in regular pots and pans. While the displays of fresh, healthy cooking will delight your guests, Evo’s efficiency of operation will exceed financial management objectives. Furthermore, the Centric’s superior environmental attributes create additional benefits for your enterprise.
The 20E has a 20” (508mm) diameter seasoned steel cook surface heated underneath by a single dual-zone electric heater. The unique Evo heater technology allows independent heat adjustment across the entire cook surface or variable inner and outer zones for managing a wide range of menu possibilities. Temperature is delivered to the cook surface zone via the front panel control. Individual set and actual temperature monitoring is digitally displayed for each zone. Surface temperatures range from 150ºF to 525ºF (66ºC to 273ºC) from the center to the outside edge without hot spots and temperature problems prone to traditional square surfaces. The heater system is electronically controlled thru a computer in conjunction with imbedded sensors and engaged with an On/Off button. The LCD graphic display shows cooking surface set temperatures that correspond to each respective control position. Customized heat ranges are possible via a USB update receptacle for managing heat presets customized by food item name or heat level. A Mode button selects heat across the entire surface or inner surface zone, and also allows selection of custom preprogrammed heat ranges. A Hot Surface warning indicator illuminates when surface temperature is above 100F (38ºC). Operating on120V, the Evo Centric 20E Tabletop is an ideal solution for front of the house indoor display cooking. Includes LLDPE polyethylene case for storage and transport.
“I never have to worry about the quality of my product when my Chef’s are cooking on an Evo.”
Executive Chef Starwood Hotel and Resorts
Circular Presentation Cooktop Designed For Fast Temperature Response and Variable Heat Control
- 20” (508mm) circular black seasoned steel cooking surface.
- Designed for tabletop use, or constructed to cabinetry.
- Two cooking surface temperature zones.
- 20” (508mm) continuous entire surface zone.
- 10” (254mm) concentrated center circular zone.
- Variable temperatures 150ºF to 525ºF (66ºC to 273ºC).
- High efficiency dual-zone electric heater.
- 120V, Inner Zone 2220watts, Outer Zone 2220watts.
- Tactile keypad for program navigation and incremental heat control.
- LCD graphic display with temperature and system status.
Designed For Front Of House Display Service
- Place on tabletops or counter surfaces.
- Install to wood or steel counter configurations with zero clearance.
- Circular cook surface and square chassis offers multiple design and display possibilities.
Easy Operation, Easy Maintenance, Easy Cleanup
- Food service staff skill level: Intermediate.
- Cooking techniques possible: sauté, simmer, boil, steam, toast, flattop (plancha) grilling.
- Cook surface is extremely durable and easy to clean.
- Stainless steel drip pan surrounds cook surface.