Gas & Electric Presentation Cooktops
Affinity 25E Drop-in (Indoor Use)
Electric | Indoor
150˚F to 525˚F
- 25” (635mm) circular black seasoned steel cooking surface.
- Two circular temperature zones: inner and outer surface.
- Electronically monitored dual-zone heater.
- Cooking Temperatures 225ºF to 550ºF (107ºC to 288ºC).
- Analog knobs separately control inner and outer zones.
- Digital temperature display for inner and outer zones.
- Install to steel or wood with zero clearance requirement.
- Install to end base or right angle counter configurations.
- Circular cook surface and radius control panel opens design possibilities.
- AutoCAD libraries listed on KCL at www.kclcad.com.
- Food service staff skill level: Intermediate.
- Cooking techniques: sauté, braise, flattop (plancha) grilling, deep fry, pan fry, roast, poach, steam, toast.
- Cook surface is extremely durable and easy to clean.
- Electric heater is protected against spill overs
- Stainless steel drip pan surrounds cook surface with forward spillover slots to dual spill collection trays.
- Spill collection trays are located in drawers at each outward side of control panel.
Evo live action stations provide unmatched culinary versatility, with full direct (sear, sauté, grill, etc) and indirect (roast, boil, steam, etc.) cooking techniques at your command. No need to waste valuable capital on single-purpose cooking appliances such as tortilla warmers, woks, crepe makers, etc.
Evo’s versatility also involves controllable dual cooking zones to accommodate multiple foods cooked to order simultaneously. Bacon, eggs, muffin, hash browns, or steak, asparagus, red potatoes, Texas toast!
The return on investing in Evo cooking equipment are high and immediate. So if you are the Manager, Director, Executive, Owner who is responsible for the top to bottom line, here are some valuable considerations.
Food Cost Savings
- Evo reduces the time and physical distance between cooking and dining. A key advantage of our action cooking stations is it allows you to gauge the dining crowd and cook only what is needed. That means less waste of food – prepared but uneaten/unsold so it must be tossed.
- Flexible menu offerings made possible by Evo’s many cooking techniques allows companies to utilize the raw food stock on hand before it becomes outdated. Likewise these varied preparation possibilities can allow you to take advantage of volume purchases or special incentives on food items. All leading to lower net costs.
- Evo action cooking needs less prep work and provides easier clean up, which reduces the overall event time-frame and thus the total hours required, including service and management staff.
- Live action stations allow you to put your professionally trained culinary staff in front of the guests, eliminating less knowledgeable and more unreliable transient help. Your team members with a passion for food are now engaging the diners, increasing the value of the experience and reducing customer service issues.
- Healthier and tastier dining thru Evo cooking facilitates a premium cover price charge. Fresh prepared foods are superior to pre-processed items – diners know and value this, and are happy to pay accordingly.
- Evo display equipment provides a means to put the professional chef in front of the guests. The exhibition of the culinary master and presentation of a well prepared meal allows for an engagement fee upcharge.
COMMERCIAL LIMITED WARRANTY
Evo, Incorporated warrants to the original commercial foodservice purchaser that the Evo cooking, refrigeration and ventilation equipment shall be free from
rust through on all metal surfaces and shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and reasonable use for One Year from the
original date of purchase from Evo, Inc. This warranty is for the benefit of the original use purchaser and is non-transferable. Evo promises to replace, at its
determination, any product or component that is defective during this initial one year period. Or as a resolution, Evo may at its option repurchase the product
at its original purchase price. This is your sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is subject to the limitations, exclusions and other provisions listed below.
Limitations Involving Materials and Components:
Warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, which are expected over the course of ownership. The materials and components listed below are covered according to the following schedule from the original date of purchase from Evo:
• One Year – electrical and electronic components [including, but not limited to, electronic displays, overlay and membrane switches, temperature sensors (RTD and K-Value Thermal Couple), hot surface igniters, computers, transformers, heater elements, relays, igniters, ignition controllers, wiring, switches, encoders, outlets and plugs
• One Year – gas components [including, but not limited to, gas regulator, gas hoses, manifold assemblies]
• One Year – accessories and repair parts
• Ninety (90) Days – refrigeration components [including, but not limited to, compressor, evaporator, pressure control units]
THIS WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PRODUCTS PURCHASED AND LOCATED WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
1. Conditions and damages resulting from any of the following:
a. Improper or inadequate installation, delivery, use, storage or maintenance
b. Any repair not authorized in writing by Evo, Inc., any modifications, misapplications, or unreasonable use
c. Improper setting of any control
d. Harsh environmental conditions, including, but not limited to, continual seawater spray, high pressure water, and direct contact with corrosive chemicals
e. Excessive or inadequate electrical, gas, or refrigeration supply
f. Accidents, natural disasters, acts of God
g. Conditions covered by the purchaser’s insurance
h. Cleaning supplies and filters
2. Labor not pre-authorized by Evo, Incorporated, and labor not performed by an authorized Evo service agency or representative
3. Pre-authorized warranty labor performed outside of normal business hours, and at overtime and premium rates
4. The cost of service or a service call to:
a. Identify or correct installation errors
b. Transport the product or component for service to/from the manufacturer or service center
c. Instruct the user of the proper use of the product
5. The cost for any inconvenience, personal injury or property damage due to failure of the product, and cost of damage arising
out of the transportation of the product which is covered under different terms with the carrier
6. Natural variations in color and finishes that are inherent to the material and unavoidable (and therefore not defects)
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY, QUALITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE EXPRESS WARRANTY PERIODS SPECIFIED ABOVE FOR THE PARTS DESCRIBED THEREIN. EVO, INCORPORATED MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Neither Evo manufacturer representatives and dealers, nor the commercial establishment selling this product has any authority to make any warranties or to promise remedies in addition to or inconsistent with those stated above. The maximum liability to Evo, Incorporated in any event, shall not exceed the purchase price of the product paid by the original commercial-purchaser.Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
I F YOU NEED SERVICE
Call the dealer or rep from whom your Evo cooking equipment was purchased, or call Evo Customer Service at 866-626-1802.
Be sure to retain proof of purchase to verify warranty status. Refer to WARRANTY for further information on owner’s responsibilities for warranty service.