https://i2.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Evo-Recipe-Grilled-Green-Beans-and-Mushrooms.jpg?fit=300%2C300&ssl=1 300 300 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Evo-square-logo-png-80x80.png email@example.com 18:11:222015-06-03 18:11:22Grilled Green Beans and Mushrooms
Grilled Green Beans and Mushrooms
Serves: Serves 4
- 2 lb. green beans, trimmed and blanched
- 1 lb. white button or cremini mushrooms, brushed clean and sliced
- 4 shallots, cut into slices 1/4 inch thick
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 6 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- Heat Evo grill to medium-high.
- In a large bowl, combine the green beans, mushrooms, shallots, thyme, olive oil, salt and pepper and stir to coat.
- Place the beans and mushrooms on the grill and cook, stirring occasionally with tongs, until the green beans and mushrooms are soft, 10 to 12 minutes.