https://i1.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-Fried-Rice.jpg?fit=300%2C300&ssl=1 300 300 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Evo-square-logo-png-80x80.png email@example.com 01:45:092015-05-14 01:45:09Fried Rice
Serves: 4 Servings
A tasty accompaniment to almost any meal.
- 2 cups long grain rice
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/2 tablespoon peanut oil
- Cook the rice in water (refer to package directions). Slice the green onions. Mix the chicken stock, soy sauce, and sesame oil to make the rice sauce.
- Heat the Evo grill to Medium or Medium High.
- Lightly oil the grill with peanut oil and stir-fry the eggs, green onions, cooked rice, and sauce.
- The steam from the sauce heats the rice very quickly, making it possible to complete this dish in less than five minutes.