https://i0.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Evo-Recipe-Roast-Beef-Hash-Eggs.jpg?fit=500%2C500&ssl=1 500 500 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Evo-square-logo-png-80x80.png email@example.com 19:49:422022-03-12 01:55:49Roast Beef Hash & Eggs
Roast Beef Hash & Eggs
Roast Beef Hash & Eggs, a simple dish with a lot of flavor!
- 1/2 Cup Diced Mushrooms
- 4 Roasted and Grated Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1/4 Cup Diced Red Onion
- 1/4 Cup Diced Red Pepper
- 2 Cups Chopped Roast Beef (add more if desired)
- 4 Fried Eggs
- Sprinkle of Thyme
- Roast potatoes, let cool, then grate (We roasted our potatoes in the Miele Steam Convection Oven)
- Place a little butter on a heated frying pan, add diced mushrooms, diced red peppers, and diced onions (In this demonstration we used the EVO)
- Add roast beef and cook until crisp (about 2 minutes)
- In another pan, add a little butter and grated potatoes. Cook until crisp (about 2 minutes)
- Lightly grease 4 ring molds, set on cooktop and crack one egg into each ring. Cook until desired consistency (Cooking rings make fried eggs simple and easy to clean up)
- Combine roast beef mixture and potatoes. Place fried egg on top, sprinkle some thyme, and serve.
This meal serves 3-4 and can be made with much more than just roast beef. Never limit yourself – you can substitute the roast beef with corned beef or pastrami, you can also make it with pork belly or even some smoked salmon… the options are limitless. Cheers!