https://i0.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Latkes-on-the-Evo.jpg?fit=403%2C403&ssl=1 403 403 email@example.com https://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Evo-square-logo-png-80x80.png firstname.lastname@example.org 19:51:012022-03-14 19:33:26Potato Pancakes
Serves: 10 to 12 Pancakes
- 4 russet potatoes, peeled
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2/3 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tsp. canola oil
- to taste fresh ground pepper
- In a bowl, combine the chopped onion, eggs and flour with a whisk. Season this mixture with salt and pepper and then set it aside.
- Grate the potatoes into the egg mixture and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Turn the Evo on and adjust both burners to medium.
- Brush the cook surface with butter and place approximately one heaping tablespoon of batter on the cook surface. Spread the pancakes out with the back of a spoon to form four inch round cakes.
- Allow the pancake to cook and become crispy and golden brown. You may want to add additional butter during the cooking process to facilitate a light fry on the pancakes.
- Brown the pancakes on both sides and then serve with applesauce and sour cream.