https://i0.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Grilled-Ravioli.jpg?fit=300%2C300&ssl=1 300 300 email@example.com https://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Evo-square-logo-png-80x80.png firstname.lastname@example.org 17:24:502022-03-14 19:20:59Grilled Ravioli
Serves: Serves 6 as an appetizer, 3-4 as a main course
- 1 package of fresh or frozen ravioli of your choice
- Tomato sauce, warmed [homemade is best, but your favorite jarred sauce will be just fine, too] Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped basil or Italian parsley
- Boil a couple of quarts of water, lightly salted. Add the ravioli, a couple at a time, stirring in between to keep them from sticking to the bottom. Cook according to package directions. Drain well—the more moisture you can remove the better the final result.
- Light the Evo grill to medium. Brush or spray both sides of each ravioli with olive oil before putting them on the grill.
- Place the oiled ravioli on Evo for 3-5 minutes, or until the ravioli skins start to brown and blister. Turn them and grill for another 2-3 minutes, or until the flip side is browned, too.
- Serve over a layer of warm sauce, with Parmesan and fresh herbs if you like.