https://i0.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Mahi-Mahi.jpg?fit=300%2C300&ssl=1 300 300 email@example.com https://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Evo-square-logo-png-80x80.png firstname.lastname@example.org 02:09:412022-03-14 18:25:16Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Walnut, Cilantro & Basil Pesto
Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Walnut, Cilantro & Basil Pesto
Serves: Serves 2
This recipe would be great served with a beautiful salad or any side.
- 2-6oz portions of Mahi Mahi w/skin
- 2 oz of walnuts
- 1/4 cup of cilantro
- 1/4 cup of basil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 T of lemon juice
- 1/4 C of olive oil
- 1 T of mayo or vegenaise
- 1/4 t of cumin
- 1/4 t coriander
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 lime, cut in half
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 6 hearty lettuce leaves, for wrapping
- In a mini food processor blend the walnuts, cilantro, basil, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil to create the pesto, set aside.
- Heat and oil the Evo grill to medium.
- Brush the flesh side of the skin with mayo and sprinkle with the mixed cumin and coriander and salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill the fish starting flesh side down until it forms a nice crust and can be easily turned. Continue grilling on the skin side as you rub the pesto over the top. Grilling time will depend on the thickness of your fish and grill, so watch it.