https://i0.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Crosini-with-Wild-Mushrooms.jpg?fit=300%2C300&ssl=1 300 300 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Evo-square-logo-png-80x80.png email@example.com 17:00:002022-03-14 19:23:02Crostini with Wild Mushroom Sauté
Serves: 20-24 Crostini
- 1 baguette bread, sliced on a bias 1/2″ thick
- as needed olive oil, brushed on bread
- 1/2 lb. wild mushrooms, such as(chanterelles, oyster, lobster, hedgehog, porcini), roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 each shallots, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme
- 1 tsp. fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tbsp. sweet cream butter
- 1/4 cup shaved parm or crumbled goat cheese
- to taste salt and pepper
- Slice the baguette on a bias to make 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Turn the Evo on to medium. Place the oiled baguette slices on the outer part of the cook surface and toast the slices of baguette on both sides, until they are golden brown and crispy. Remove from grill.
- Grease the cooksurface with a thin layer of olive oil and sauté the diced shallots using two metal spatulas. Add the garlic and sauté for another minute. Add the mushrooms to the garlic and shallots and sauté until the mushrooms lose their moisture and the shallots begin to caramelize. Finish by adding the white wine and allow it to reduce until almost sec, then add the butter and fresh herbs to the mushroom mixture. Toss and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Top each baguette slice with a spoonful of the warm mushroom mixture and a light sprinkle with shaved Parmesan or crumbled goat cheese.