https://i0.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-Salmon.jpg?fit=300%2C300&ssl=1 300 300 email@example.com https://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Evo-square-logo-png-80x80.png firstname.lastname@example.org 01:02:092022-03-14 20:25:44Cedar Plank Salmon
Serves: 6 to 8 Servings
No need to soak the plank, just set the salmon on the plank and place directly on the Evo cook surface, it is that simple!
- 1 cedar plank, 1/2′ thick x 8″ wide x 18-24″ long
- 1 filet fresh salmon filet, deboned, skin-on
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3-4 sprigs fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. ground pepper
- Place the cedar plank on the Evo cook surface and adjust both burners to medium.
- Oil the flesh side of salmon and top it with whole sprigs of fresh dill and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon onto the cedar plank once it begins to smoke.
- Cover the cook surface with an Evo cook surface hood or the Evo steamer lid accessory.
- The salmon will roast and smoke under the hood, so do not disturb the cooking process.
- Allow the salmon to cook for about 20 minutes and then check for doneness. Continue to cook if necessary.
- Serve immediately.
Serving Suggestions:[br]Accompany with a mustard dill sauce, a light salad and crisp Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Gris.