https://i0.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-beef-and-broc.jpg?fit=300%2C300&ssl=1 300 300 email@example.com https://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Evo-square-logo-png-80x80.png firstname.lastname@example.org 01:29:522022-03-14 20:17:31Beef and Broccoli
Serves: 4 Servings
Pair with our fried rice and you have a complete delicious meal to please the whole family.
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sherry
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup beef stock (broth)
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 2 pounds thinly sliced beef
- 3 cups cut broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- Mix the brown sugar, sherry, sesame oil, oyster sauce, beef stock, chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, and corn starch to make the stir-fry sauce.
- Heat the Evo grill to Medium or Medium High.
- Stir-fry the sliced beef with a small amount of peanut oil.
- Add the broccoli alongside the beef and stir-fry both separately until the beef becomes browned on the exterior.
- Combine the beef with the broccoli and add the stir-fry sauce and the grated ginger. Be sure to mix the stir-fry sauce thoroughly before incorporating with the beef and broccoli. Continue to stir-fry until the sauce becomes a glaze.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green onions if desired.