https://i0.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-Asparagus.jpg?fit=300%2C300&ssl=1 300 300 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Evo-square-logo-png-80x80.png email@example.com 00:44:302022-03-14 20:03:21Asparagus Almandine
Serves: 4 to 6 Servings
A classic French preparation that is tasty and timeless.
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tbsp. almonds, sliced
- 1/4 cup water or chicken stock
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Set the Evo center burner on medium-high heat.
- Place the trimmed asparagus on the hot/oiled cook surface and sauté using two spatulas for one minute.
- Pour the water or stock over the asparagus and then immediately place an Evo “cooking covers” over the asparagus and allow them to steam for three minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the sliced almonds on the cook surface and cook them until they become light brown.
- Uncover the asparagus and add the butter and lemon juice.
- Toss together with the almonds and season with salt and pepper.