https://i1.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/peaches.jpg?fit=300%2C300&ssl=1 300 300 email@example.com https://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Evo-square-logo-png-80x80.png firstname.lastname@example.org 15:39:012015-05-24 16:29:52Brown-Sugar Grilled Peaches
Brown-Sugar Grilled Peaches
Serves: Serves 4
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 ripe peaches, cut in half, pits removed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Heat Evo grill to medium.
- In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Brush cut side of peaches lightly with butter.
- Place peaches cut-side down on grill and cook 3 to 4 minutes. Brush bottoms lightly with remaining butter and turn peaches over. Sprinkle sugar mixture over cut side of peaches, cover grill (or use cooking/steamer lids) and cook until sugar has melted and caramelized and peaches are easily pierced with a sharp paring knife, 3 to 6 minutes longer.
- Serve immediately, with ice cream, if desired.