http://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-Pancakes.jpg 300 300 email@example.com http://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Evo-square-logo-png-80x80.png firstname.lastname@example.org 00:19:502015-05-14 00:19:50Zucchini Pancakes
Serves: 10-12 Pancakes
This is a great variation on potato pancakes that will trick your kids into eating their veggies.
- 4 each zucchini, medium
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 cup flour, “all purpose”
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 each egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp. scallion, thinly sliced
- Grate zucchini and sprinkle it with salt. Allow the zucchini to drain with the salt for ten minutes in a strainer. Press out as much water as you can and then place the grated zucchini into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour and baking powder. Add the egg, milk and scallions to the flour mixture and whisk until the batter becomes smooth. When batter is smooth, stir in zucchini.
- Turn the Evo on and adjust both burners to medium.
- Brush melted butter on the cook surface and place scoopfuls (small ice cream scoop) of the mix onto the grill.
- Cook each side for 3-4 minutes or until brown and crispy.