https://i2.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-Razor-Clams.jpg?fit=300%2C300 300 300 email@example.com http://184.108.40.206/~evoameri/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-square-logo-png.png firstname.lastname@example.org 17:24:582015-05-15 17:24:58Zesty Razor Clams
Zesty Razor Clams
Author: Chef Adam Zwerling
Easy and delicious! Your guests won't forget these treats.
- 2 dozen fresh razor clams in the shell
- 3 lemons
- 1 bunch parsley
- ½ tablespoon chili flakes
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1 cup salted butter, melted
- Mince the garlic, roughly chop the parsley, zest the lemons and combine with the chili flakes. Add these ingredients to the butter and the juice of 2 lemons. Set aside.
- Heat the Evo grill on Medium-High and cover with the hood or a “cooking cover”. Place the clams directly onto the cooksurface and cover. Allow to cook for 6-8 minutes and check the condition of the clams. Once they begin to open, spoon the butter mixture into the clamshells and cover to allow the clams to completely open, approximately 2 minutes longer.
- Remove clams from grill and arrange on a platter or large serving bowl. Spoon the remaining butter mixture over the clams. Serve immediately.
Try these clams with a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc or Vouvray wine or Spaten, Warsteiner or any crisp Pilsner. Be sure to have plenty of your favorite artisan bread to soak up the delicious clam brine in butter!