https://i2.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/The-Perfect-Basic-Burger.jpg?fit=300%2C300 300 300 firstname.lastname@example.org http://22.214.171.124/~evoameri/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-square-logo-png.png email@example.com 16:29:092015-05-24 16:29:09The Perfect Basic Burger
The Perfect Basic Burger
Author: Chef Adam Zwerling
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ cup fine dry bread crumbs
- Heat the Evo grill to medium heat and lightly oil the cooktop.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, salt and pepper. Place ground beef and bread crumbs into the mixture. With hands or a fork, mix until well blended. Form into 4 patties approximately ¾ inch thick.
- Place patties on the prepared grill. Cover and cook 6 to 8 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.