https://i2.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/The-Hawaiin-Dog.jpg?fit=300%2C300 300 300 firstname.lastname@example.org http://220.127.116.11/~evoameri/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-square-logo-png.png email@example.com 20:28:322015-11-23 19:53:42The Hawaiian Dog
Author: Sam The Cooking Guy
This tangy hot dog packs a punch full of flavor – dogs will never be the same again.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced thinly
- 8 strips bacon, cooked, crispy & crumbled
- 4 slices fresh pineapple, ½'' slices cut lengthways
- 4 Kosher beef hot dogs, sliced down middle leaving a hinge – aka butterflied
- 4 hot dog buns
- 6 tablespoons Kewpie (Japanese) mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons J.E.S Teriyaki sauce
- Heat the Evo to medium, add oil and cook red onion about 10 minutes, or until beautifully softened
- Cook hot dogs and pineapple slices, about 5 minutes each side.
- Toast buns until golden.
- Build hot dogs: bun, 1.5 tablespoons kewpie mayo, tablespoon of teriyaki, hot dog, pineapple, bacon and top with red onions.
Recipe by Sam the Cooking Guy