https://i1.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-Green-Beans.jpg?fit=300%2C300 300 300 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Evo-square-logo-png-80x80.png email@example.com 17:49:092015-05-15 17:49:29Sauteed Green Beans with Hazelnuts and Bleu Cheese
Sauteed Green Beans with Hazelnuts and Bleu Cheese
Serves: 4 to 6 Servings
Classic hearty side dish made quick and easy.
- 1/2 lb. green beans, trimmed and cleaned
- 2 tbsp. fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- 2-3 oz. Maytag Bleu Cheese
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tsp. shallots, minced
- 1/4 cup water or chicken stock
- to taste salt and pepper
- Set the Evo center burner on medium-high heat.
- Once HOT, place the trimmed green beans on the hot. oiled cook surface and sauté them using two spatulas for one minute.
- Pour the water or stock over the green beans and then immediately place an Evo “cooking cover” over the green beans and allow them to steam for three minutes.
- In the meantime, place the chopped hazelnuts on the cook surface and cook them until they become light brown.
- Uncover the beans and add the butter and shallots. Toss together with the hazelnuts and mint.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve. Garnish with Maytag Bleu Cheese.