- Residential Appliances
- Indoor Models
- Outdoor Models
- Authorized Dealers
- Evo Living
- Product Brochures
- Foodservice Equipment
- Indoor Models
- Outdoor Models
- Manufacturer Reps
- Evo Value
- Foodservice Clients
- Product Brochure
- Shop Evo
Electronically-Controlled Gas Cooktop For Residential Indoor Kitchens
The Evo Affinity 30Ge Elite Cooktop is the perfect solution for cooking a variety of food from the most demanding to the most delicate, and for applications where fast temperature recovery is needed. The Affinity 30Ge Elite has a 30” (762mm) diameter ceramic-clad steel cook surface heated underneath by inner and outer gas tube burners. Evo’s technology allows independent heat adjustment across inner and outer cook surface zones for managing a wide range of menu possibilities. Gas burners deliver heat to each cook surface zone via separate inner and outer control knobs. Individual temperature monitoring is digitally displayed for each zone. Surface temperatures range from 225ºF to 625ºF (121ºC to 329ºC) from the center to the outside edge without the hot spots and temperature problems associated with traditional square griddles. The burner system is electronically controlled and engaged with an On/Off button. The LCD display shows inner and outer set temperatures that correspond to each respective analog knob position. A display icon illuminates whenever a burner becomes active. A mode selector displays actual momentary temperature at both inner and outer cook surface zones. A hot surface warning indicator illuminates when surface temperatures are above 150F (66ºC). Operating on 120V and either natural or propane gas, the Affinity 30Ge Elite is the ideal solution for any indoor kitchen.
Circular Cooktop Grill Designed To Create A Social Cooking Space In Indoor Residential Kitchens
- 30” (762mm) circular ceramic clad steel cooking surface.
- Two temperature zones between inner and outer surface.
- Variable temperatures 225ºF to 625ºF (121ºC to 329ºC).
- Electronically monitored dual independent gas burners.
- Inner burner 13,000 BTUs; outer burner 24,000 BTUs.
- Analog knobs separately control inner and outer burners.
- Digital temperature display for inner and outer zones.
- Electronic push button ignition.
- Natural gas or LP propane gas option.
Designed For Custom Built-In Installations
- Install to steel, or combustibles with 3/8" minimum clearance.
- Install to end base or right angle counter configurations.
- Circular cook surface and radius control panel extends your design possibilities.
- Steamer lids and roasting racks included.
Easy Operation, Easy Maintenance, Easy Cleanup
- Cooking techniques: saute, braise, flattop (plancha) grilling, pan fry, roast, poach, steam, toast.
- Cook surface is extremely durable and easy to clean.
- Stainless steel burners are protected against spill overs.
- Stainless steel drip pan surrounds cook surface with forward spillover slots to dual spill collection trays.
- Spill collection trays are conveniently located in drawers at each outward side of control panel.
Locate a Dealer
This product is available for purchase from an authorized
Evo dealer near you.