- Residential Appliances
- Indoor Models
- Outdoor Models
- Authorized Dealers
- Evo Living
- Product Brochures
- Foodservice Equipment
- Indoor Models
- Outdoor Models
- Manufacturer Reps
- Evo Value
- Foodservice Clients
- Product Brochure
- Shop Evo
Manually-Controlled Gas-Fired Cooktop For Residential Outdoor Kitchens
The Evo Affinity 30G Classic Cooktop is the perfect solution for outdoor kitchens where the emphasis is on social cooking. Foods can be prepared directly on the cooktop, and either separately or simultaneously, pots and pans may be used as in traditional stove top cooking. The 30G Classic has a 30” (762mm) diameter black oil-seasoned steel (optional ceramic-clad cook surface available) heated underneath by inner and outer gas tube burners. Evo’s technology allows independent heat adjustment across inner and outer cook surface zones for managing a wide range of menu possibilities. Heat is delivered to each burner via separate inner and outer control knobs.
Edge-to-edge even surface temperatures range from 225ºF to 675ºF (121ºC to 357ºC) from the center to the outside edge without the hot spots and temperature problems prone to traditional square griddles. The burner system has a push button electronic ignition system which ignites both burners simultaneously. A stainless steel drip pan completely surrounds the underside of the cook surface catching all food debris. Separate spill over trays that contain and hold drip pan debris are concealed in slide out drawers at each right and left side of the control panel. Operating on either Natural Gas or Propane LP Gas, the Affinity 30G Classic Cooktop is an ideal solution for creating a social cooking space with any outdoor kitchen.
Circular Flattop Grill Designed To Create A Social Cooking Space With Residential Outdoor Kitchens
- 30” (762mm) circular oil seasoned steel cooking surface.
- Two temperature zones between inner and outer surface.
- Variable temperatures 225ºF to 675ºF (121ºC to 357ºC).
- With LP Propane gas, inner burner 11,176 BTUs max, outer burner 21,131 BTUs max for a total of 40,095 BTUs.
- With Natural Gas, inner burner 9,709 BTUs max, outer burner 26,557 BTUs max for a total of 36,266 BTUs.
- Knobs separately control inner and outer burners.
- Electronic push button ignition.
- Natural Gas or LP Propane gas.
- Optional ceramic-clad cook surface upgrade.
Designed For Custom Outdoor Kitchens
- Install to steel, or combustibles with 3/8” min. clearance.
- Install to end base or right angle counter configurations.
- Circular cook surface and radius control panel opens design possibilities.
- Large stainless steel lid for steaming, roasting, baking and protecting cook surface from outdoor debris.
Easy Operation, Easy Maintenance, Easy Cleanup
- Cooking techniques: sauté, braise, flattop (plancha) grilling, pan fry, roast, poach, steam, toast.
- Cook surface is extremely durable and easy to clean.
- Stainless steel burners are protected against spill overs.
- Stainless steel drip pan surrounds cook surface with forward spillover slots to dual spill collection trays.
- Spill collection trays are conveniently located in drawers at each outward side of control panel.
Locate a Dealer
This product is available for purchase from an authorized
Evo dealer near you.