https://i2.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/philly-cheese-steak.jpg?fit=300%2C300 300 300 firstname.lastname@example.org http://184.108.40.206/~evoameri/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-square-logo-png.png email@example.com 23:40:392015-05-13 23:40:39Philly Cheese Steak
Philly Cheese Steak
Author: Chef Adam Zwerling
Delicious meal for the hungry eater.
- 3 hoagie rolls
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1 pounds sliced roast beef
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1 white onion
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- Slice the onions, peppers, and beef into strips.
- Prepare the cheese, rolls, and seasonings for building the sandwiches.
- Heat the Evo grill to Medium to Medium High.
- Sauté the onions, peppers, with vegetable oil, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Once ingredients begin to caramelize then add the beef .
- Toast the rolls in some butter and top them with Provolone cheese. Add the sautéed beef, onion, and pepper mixture and top with another slice of cheese.