https://i1.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Banana-Peanutbutter-Pancakes.jpg?fit=300%2C300 300 300 email@example.com http://188.8.131.52/~evoameri/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-square-logo-png.png firstname.lastname@example.org 00:54:322015-05-29 15:45:35Banana Peanut Butter Pancakes
Banana Peanut Butter Pancakes
Author: Terranea Oceanfront Resort
- 1 cup of chunky peanut butter
- ¾ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1½ tablespoons sugar pinch salt ¾ cup milk 3 eggs, divided ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 4 bananas sliced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup of dark maple syrup
For the banana compote
- In a small sauce pot over a medium heat bring to a simmer all above ingredients. Pull off the stove and let chill, set aside to serve with the pancake
To make the pancake batter
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Mix peanut butter, milk, egg yolks and vanilla in a separate bowl.
- Beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until stiff. Add the dry ingredients to the peanut butter and milk mixture, stirring gently until just combined. Whisk in a small amount of the egg whites to lighten the batter, and then fold in the remaining whites.
- Heat a Evo to medium-high heat, and brush the surface with butter. Use a ladle or measuring scoop (about a ⅓ cup measure) to pour batter onto the griddle. Cook pancakes for about 3 or 4 minutes, then flip, cooking until both sides are golden brown.
- Spread banana compote between pancakes and dust with powdered sugar, with a sprinkle of chopped peanut over the top. Or add a fruit jelly. Enjoy