http://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Lemongrass-Chicken.jpg 300 300 email@example.com http://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Evo-square-logo-png-80x80.png firstname.lastname@example.org 19:13:372015-05-22 19:14:25Lemongrass Chicken
Serves: 4 to 6 Servings
Serve with stir fried vegetables and basmati rice.
- 6 6-8oz. chicken breasts, boneless
- 1/4 cup lemongrass, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic. minced
- 2 shallots, minced
- 2 Serrano peppers, deseeded, chopped
- 3 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- to taste salt & pepper
- Combine marinade ingredients in a food processor and puree. Marinate chicken breasts for at least three hours.
- Light Evo and set burners on medium.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Grill on a lightly oiled hot cook surface.