https://i1.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Lemongrass-Chicken.jpg?fit=300%2C300 300 300 firstname.lastname@example.org http://184.108.40.206/~evoameri/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-square-logo-png.png email@example.com 19:13:372015-05-22 19:14:25Lemongrass Chicken
Author: Chef Adam Zwerling
Serve with stir fried vegetables and basmati rice.
- 6 6-8oz. chicken breasts, boneless
- ¼ cup lemongrass, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic. minced
- 2 shallots, minced
- 2 Serrano peppers, deseeded, chopped
- 3 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- to taste salt & pepper
- Combine marinade ingredients in a food processor and puree. Marinate chicken breasts for at least three hours.
- Light Evo and set burners on medium.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Grill on a lightly oiled hot cook surface.