https://i0.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/lambchops-and-fingerlings.jpg?fit=300%2C300 300 300 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Evo-square-logo-png-80x80.png email@example.com 02:11:312015-05-25 02:11:31Lamb Chops & Fingerling Potatoes
Lamb Chops & Fingerling Potatoes
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (3 to 4 lemons)
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh rosemary, chopped and divided
- ¼ cup fresh oregano, chopped and divided
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 tablespoon plus ½ teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 1 ¼ teaspoons freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 pounds fingerlings, scrubbed clean and sliced into ½ inch thick coins
- 2 Racks of Lamb, Frenched and sliced into chops
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Fresh oregano, rosemary, lemon zest, and spicy olive oil for garnish
- Whisk together the lemon juice, ¼ cup of the olive oil, 2 tablespoons of chopped rosemary, 2 tablespoons of oregano, and 1 minced garlic glove. Coat potatoes with vinaigrette and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together remaining rosemary, oregano, minced garlic clove, and lemon zest. Toss lamb chops in herb mixture. Season chops with salt, pepper, and drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Set aside to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Heat Evo to Medium-High.
- Split your griddle down the middle and cook potatoes on one side and the lamb on the other. Cook potatoes until caramelized and tender and lamb chops 2 ½ minutes on each side until golden.
- Serve lamb over potatoes and garnish with lemon, fresh oregano, and rosemary.