https://i0.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-Glazed-Carrots.jpg?fit=300%2C300 300 300 email@example.com http://184.108.40.206/~evoameri/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-square-logo-png.png firstname.lastname@example.org 00:41:542015-05-15 00:41:54Honey Glazed Carrots
Honey Glazed Carrots
Author: Chef Adam Zwerling
A sweet preparation on a sometimes boring vegetable....
- 4 each medium carrots, cubed or cut chunky
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- as needed water
- to taste salt & pepper
- Set the Evo center burner on medium heat.
- Once the grill is HOT, sauté the carrots until they start to caramelize.
- Gather the carrots into a pile and pour about a ½ cup of water over the carrots, and quickly place an Evo “cooking cover” over the carrots and allow them to steam for about one minute.
- Remove the cover and add the butter, fresh thyme and honey.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss everything together before serving.
Mint or basil can be substituted for the thyme in this recipe.