Heavy-gauge stainless steel construction throughout.
25″ diameter cooksurface.
Inner and outer burner control knobs.
The Evo Affinity 25E is designed for built-in installation in residential indoor kitchen counters. Electric.
The Evo Affinity 25E Cooktop is designed for indoor residential kitchens. An extremely capable cooking appliance, the Affinity 25E is ideal for warming, holding foods, and for low-to-high temperature preparations. Foods can be prepared directly on the cook surface and indirectly using and pots and pans like traditional stove top cooking.
The 25E has a 25” (635mm) diameter black seasoned steel cook surface heated underneath by a single dual-zone electric heater. Evo’s technology allows independent heat adjustment across inner and outer cook surface zones for managing a wide range of menu possibilities. Electric heaters deliver heat to each cook surface zone via separate inner and outer control knobs. Individual temperature monitoring is digitally displayed for each zone. Surface temperatures range from 150ºF to 525ºF (66ºC to 274ºC) from the center to the outside edge without the hot spots and temperature problems associated with traditional square griddles. The heater system is electronically controlled and engaged with an On/Off button.
The LCD display shows inner and outer set temperatures that correspond to each respective analog knob position. A display icon illuminates whenever a heater becomes active. A Mode selector displays actual momentary temperature at both inner and outer cook surface zones. A Hot Surface warning indicator illuminates when surface temperatures are above 150F (66ºC). Operating on 208V-230V, the Affinity 25E Cooktop is the perfect centerpiece for any kitchen. For indoor social cooking spaces, try designing your Evo into your kitchen island.
Circular Cooktop For Indoor Residential Kitchens
- 25” (635mm) circular black seasoned steel cooking surface.
- Two temperature zones between inner and outer surface.
- Variable temperatures 150ºF to 525ºF (66ºC to 274ºC).
- Electronically-monitored dual independent heaters.
- Analog knobs separately control inner and outer burners.
- Digital temperature display for inner and outer zones.
- Inner heater zone: 1220 watt; outer heater zone: 3140 watt.
Designed For Custom Built-In Installations
- Install to stone or wood with zero clearance requirement.
- Install to end base or right angle counter configurations.
- Circular cook surface and radius control panel opens design possibilities.
- Steamer lids and roasting racks included.
Easy Operation, Easy Maintenance, Easy Cleanup
- Cooking Techniques: sauté, braise, grill, fry, pan fry, roast, poach, vegetable and starch preparation.
- Cooking surface is extremely durable and easy to clean.
- Electric heater is protected against spill overs.
- Stainless steel drip pan surrounds cook surface with forward spillover slots to dual spill collection trays.
- Spill collection trays are conveniently located in doors at each outward side of control panel.
The Evo flattop cleans best when warm, so the chef can begin scraping the cook surface before the last portion is even served. You can carefully wipe down the stainless steel surfaces while the cooktop cools down. Clean-up can be done without the need for running water.
Maintenance Is Easy
Keeping your Evo well maintained will ensure that it serves you a long time. And fortunately, it is easy to clean! Below are a few tips on taking care of your Evo Flattop and keeping it presentable and functional.
First – Break the Bad Habit !
Growing up with open flame grills taught you that trying to clean them was futile, so you stopped trying. Evo appliances are different – you can get them remarkably clean with little effort. So don’t fall into the old habit of neglect. If you start the good habit with your new Evo of spending just a few seconds after every cooking to clean up, you will discover it is not only easy but quite beneficial.
Caring For The Cook Surface
Regular cleaning and care for your flattop cooking surface will keep your Evo looking and performing its best. Properly maintained, this cook surface will provide a lifetime of continual service.
The cook surface is designed to hold a fine layer of cooking oil on its surface, referred to as “seasoning” in the culinary world. This oil helps to prevent food from sticking and makes cooking easier. Oils with high smoking points (e.g. grape seed, extra virgin olive oil, canola, soy) work best because they won’t break down as easy during normal cooking cycles. Also, their taste may be neutral or preferred over others.
Evo’s cook surface is much like maintaining fine cast iron cookware. When the surface requires cleaning, there are a few basic cleaning techniques to use. For quick and routine cleaning between preparations, a metal spatula works for removing the majority of surface debris. For tougher areas where sugars or other debris glaze the cook surface, pour a small amount of oil on the soiled surface while the cook surface is warm and scrape the debris away with the surface scraper. Tip for sticky substances: heat the cook-surface to a high temperature and allow the sticky debris to become brittle. Once the debris is brittle, use the scraper to brush it away. Unless you are prepared to re-season your cook surface, you should avoid cleaning the flattop with soap and water (as it will obviously wash away the oil seasoning).
The next step is to maintain the flattop cooking surface with the cleaning kit supplied with your Evo. The cleaning kit contains a professional 3M brand handle, a polishing pad and cleaning screen. While the cook surface is warm, use the polishing pad after you have scraped away the major debris. Place one gray polishing pad between the handle base and the cook surface. Pour a small amount of vegetable oil on the cook surface (targeting rough spots) and scrub the surface in a circular motion. Even do the edges. Add more oil if the surface seems dry. The gray polishing pad allows excess oil to be absorbed. When finished scrubbing, wipe the surface down with a paper towel or cotton terrycloth. After cleaning you will want to oil the cook surface again before cooking. You should be left with a clean, semi-glossy surface that over time will develop a black patina similar to an old style cast iron pan.
You can use the screen to clean really tough applications. Place the screen on the cook surface, with the pad then handle on top. The gray polishing pad helps grip the screen, allows excess oil to be absorbed, and also helps prevent the screen from getting clogged with debris. For griddle cooking you will want the cook surface to be completely free of any debris that might otherwise discolor or impart unwanted flavors. Screens are aggressive tools and should be used carefully, especially with ceramic coated cook surfaces.
Cleaning is easy with a warm cook surface. You can often perform these steps in just a few seconds right after you finish cooking. You’ll be ready then to cook next time with only a few minutes of warm-up!
Cleaning The Drip Pan
The drip pan located just below the cook surface is designed to catch food debris and drippings from the cook surface. You can clear debris during your presentation cooking by simply grabbing a towel with tongs or the edge of the spatula and sweeping the inside of the drip pan. We recommend the final cleaning of the drip pan after your cook top has cooled to prevent the possibility of touching the hot cooking surface. The drip pan is easy to wipe out with soap and water using a kitchen sponge. For added convenience, a removable stainless steel waste container is mounted under the left hand side of the drip pan and can be easily washed by hand or in a dishwasher. Be sure to empty the waste container after every use.
Tip: plan to cook something very fatty, like bacon or duck breasts? Simply place some aluminum foil in the drip pan at the spot of runoff. After cooking, when cooled, fold up and dispose.
Cleaning Stainless Steel
All of the stainless steel components on your Evo can be easily cleaned using warm soap and water with a terry cloth rag. This method is best to remove grease and dirt. To preserve the brilliance of Evo’s stainless steel finish, you can also apply a stainless steel polish. Simply spray it on a dry terry cloth or cotton towel and wipe down previously cleaned surface to produce an attractive luster.
Cover and Protect
Vinyl covers are available for Evo outdoor models. Covering your Evo between use will keep dust and debris from dulling the shine and help prevent scratches that can detract from its appearance.
Evo, Incorporated warrants to the original residential consumer-purchaser that the Evo grill shall be free from rust-through on all metal surfaces and shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and reasonable use from the original date of purchase. Evo promises to replace, at its determination, any product or component that is defective and covered under this warranty for as long as you, the registered original consumer-purchaser, owns the grill. This is your sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is for the benefit of the original consumer-purchaser and is non-transferable. This warranty is subject to the limitations, exclusions and other provisions listed below.
Limitations Involving Materials and Components:
Warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, which are expected over the course of ownership. The materials and components listed below are covered according to the following schedule from the original date of purchase:
- One Year – electrical and electronic components [including, but not limited to, electronic displays, overlay and membrane switches, temperature sensors (RTD and K-Value Thermal Couple), hot surface igniters, computers, transformers, heater elements, relays, igniters, ignition controllers, wiring, switches, encoders, outlets and plugs
- One Year – gas components [including, but not limited to, gas regulator, gas hoses, manifold assemblies]
- One Year – accessories and repair parts
The Warranty Registration Card (or online warranty registration form available at www.evoamerica.com/content/residential-warranty-registration) must be completed and returned/submitted to Evo, Incorporated within 30 days from the date of purchase. The original purchase invoice or payment record must be retained and produced upon request if claims are made under this warranty. To receive a replacement Warranty Registration Card, write or call the address listed at the bottom of this page. Warranties are void if the original serial numbers have been removed, altered, or cannot be readily determined.
THIS WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PRODUCTS PURCHASED AND LOCATED WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
1. Conditions and damages resulting from any of the following:
- Improper or inadequate installation, delivery, use, storage or maintenance
- Any repair not authorized in writing by Evo, Inc., any modifications, misapplications, or unreasonable use
- Improper setting of any control
- Harsh environmental conditions, including, but not limited to, continual seawater spray, high pressure water, and direct contact with corrosive chemicals and materials
- Excessive or inadequate electrical, or gas supply
- Accidents, natural disasters, acts of God
- Conditions covered by the purchaser’s insurance
- Cleaning supplies and filters
2. Products purchased or utilized for commercial use without the express authorization of Evo, Incorporated for such use.
3. Labor not pre-authorized by Evo, Incorporated, and labor not performed by an authorized Evo service agency or representative.
4. Pre-authorized warranty labor performed outside of normal business hours, and at overtime and premium rates.
5. The cost of service or a service call to:
- Identify or correct installation errors
- Transport the product or component for service to/from the manufacturer or service center
- Instruct the user of the proper use of the product
6. The cost for any inconvenience, personal injury or property damage due to failure of the product, and cost of damage arising out of the transportation of the product which is covered under different terms with the carrier.
7. Natural variations in color and finishes that are inherent to the material and unavoidable (and therefore not defects).
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY, QUALITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE EXPRESS WARRANTY PERIODS SPECIFIED ABOVE FOR THE PARTS DESCRIBED THEREIN. EVO, INCORPORATED MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Neither Evo manufacturer representatives and dealers, nor the retail establishment selling this product has any authority to make any warranties or to promise remedies in addition to or inconsistent with those stated above. The maximum liability to Evo, Incorporated in any event, shall not exceed the purchase price of the product paid by the original consumer-purchaser. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.