http://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Grilled-Sweet-Potatoes.jpg 300 300 email@example.com http://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Evo-square-logo-png-80x80.png firstname.lastname@example.org 23:52:572015-11-23 23:52:57Grilled Sweet Potatoes
Grilled Sweet Potatoes
Serves: 4 Servings
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes
- 3-4 Tbsp olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro (including tender stems)
- 1 teaspoon of lime zest or lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Heat the Evo to meduim. While the grill is heating up, peel the sweet potatoes and slice lengthwise, or on a diagonal, into 1/4 inch-thick pieces. Coat the sweet potato slices with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with Kosher salt.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients into a small bowl.
- Once the grill is hot, lay the sweet potato pieces down onto the cooktp. Cook between 3-6 minutes for each side.
- Toss the sweet potatoes in a bowl with the dressing and serve hot.