https://i2.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Grilled-Sweet-Potatoes.jpg?fit=300%2C300 300 300 firstname.lastname@example.org http://18.104.22.168/~evoameri/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-square-logo-png.png email@example.com 23:52:572015-11-23 23:52:57Grilled Sweet Potatoes
Grilled Sweet Potatoes
Author: Chef Adam Zwerling
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes
- 3-4 Tbsp olive oil
- Kosher salt
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro (including tender stems)
- 1 teaspoon of lime zest or lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lime or lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Heat the Evo to meduim. While the grill is heating up, peel the sweet potatoes and slice lengthwise, or on a diagonal, into ¼ inch-thick pieces. Coat the sweet potato slices with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with Kosher salt.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients into a small bowl.
- Once the grill is hot, lay the sweet potato pieces down onto the cooktp. Cook between 3-6 minutes for each side.
- Toss the sweet potatoes in a bowl with the dressing and serve hot.