https://i1.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Sausage-and-Peppers.jpg?fit=300%2C300 300 300 firstname.lastname@example.org http://18.104.22.168/~evoameri/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-square-logo-png.png email@example.com 19:33:502015-05-31 19:34:25Grilled Sausage, Peppers, Onions & Potatoes
Grilled Sausage, Peppers, Onions & Potatoes
Author: Chef Adam Zwerling
Grilled sausage makes a good weekday dinner or meal for a crowd. If cooking for lots of people, try a variety of sausage flavors. Remember, grill sausage slowly over medium heat to prevent the casings from splitting open and the sausages from becoming too dry.
- Fresh raw sausage links (Italian pork, chicken, duck or lamb even)
- Red or white new potatoes
- Red pepper
- Orange pepper
- Vidalia Onion
- Olive Oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Good mustard
- Place potatoes in a pot of water with salt. Bring to a boil and cook until just tender. Drain and run under cold water to stop the cooking. Place in refrigerator. When chilled, slice in 1 inch rounds.
- Peel onion and slice in rings that are about 1 inch thick or dice.
- Cut and de-seed peppers and chop.
- Brush potatoes, onion and peppers with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bring the Evo grill to medium heat.
- Add sausages, peppers, onions and potatoes. Grill until tender and browned. The sausage will need to cook for about 15 minutes, turning every so often for even cooking. Remove onions, peppers and potatoes from grill once brown and tender. If needed, turn up the heat and continue to grill sausage until brown.
- Serve with mustard.