http://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Salmon-Sliders.jpg 300 300 email@example.com http://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Evo-square-logo-png-80x80.png firstname.lastname@example.org 15:47:402015-05-24 15:51:09Grilled Salmon Sliders With Chipotle Mayo
Grilled Salmon Sliders With Chipotle Mayo
Serves: Serves 4
- For the chipotle mayo:
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce (you can use more if you want it to be spicier)
- 1/2 cup mayo
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp. adobo seasoning
- For the grilled salmon and the sliders:
- 1 pound fresh salmon (cut into slider size pieces)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- fresh lemon juice
- dinner rolls or slider rolls of your choice
- desired toppings (tomato, lettuce, broccoli slaw, etc.)
- chipotle mayo
- To prepare the mayo, combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together the cumin, chili powder, and the salt and pepper. Heat Evo grill to medium. Drizzle about half of the olive oil on top of the fish (not the skin). Then sprinkle half of the spice mixture on top. Place the salmon skin-side down on the grill. Let the salmon cook for about 4 minutes. Then gently turn the salmon over. Take a fork or a knife and gently scrape the skin off the fish. Then drizzle the remaining olive oil and the rest of the spice mixture on the fish. Continue cooking the salmon for another 5-7 minutes or until it reaches desired doneness. Add fresh lemon juice. Remove from the heat.
- To make the sliders, place a piece of salmon on each slider roll. Add toppings and spread some of the chipotle mayo on the top bun. Serve.