http://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Grilled-P-J.jpg 300 300 email@example.com http://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Evo-square-logo-png-80x80.png firstname.lastname@example.org 01:42:402015-05-25 01:42:40Grilled PB and Jelly
Grilled PB and Jelly
Serves: Makes 1
This is not as goofy as it seems. If you like a PB & J, and who doesn’t?…then this is a must-try. Give it a whirl for lunch.
- 2 pieces of bread (if you’re asking me, this needs a heavier grain bread)
- Peanut Butter – of course
- Jelly – of course (I would go grape here, trust me)
- Heat Evo grill to Medium.
- Spread peanut butter on one slice of bread, and the jelly on the other.
- Put both slices together with the gooey stuff in the middle.
- Lightly butter outside of one slice and place face down on the grill.
- Squish down and flatten a little with a spatula.
- Butter top piece of bread and flip over once the bottom has browned slightly.
- Cut into wedges and enjoy!