http://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Grilled-Halloumi-Cheese.jpg 300 300 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Evo-square-logo-png-80x80.png email@example.com 00:14:312015-11-24 00:14:31Grilled Halloumi Cheese
Grilled Halloumi Cheese
- 2 (8-ounce) packages Halloumi cheese
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Heat the Evo grill to medium heat.
- Cut each Halloumi into 4 pieces measuring approximately 1-inch-by-3-inches. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the paprika and thyme, turning them over to coat the cheese on all sides.
- Grill the cheese about 2 to 3 minutes per side, until they are lightly browned and warmed through. Serve immediately.