https://i0.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Evo-Recipe-Grilled-Green-Beans-and-Mushrooms.jpg?fit=300%2C300 300 300 email@example.com http://188.8.131.52/~evoameri/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-square-logo-png.png firstname.lastname@example.org 18:11:222015-06-03 18:11:22Grilled Green Beans and Mushrooms
Grilled Green Beans and Mushrooms
Author: Chef Adam Zwerling
- 2 lb. green beans, trimmed and blanched
- 1 lb. white button or cremini mushrooms, brushed clean and sliced
- 4 shallots, cut into slices ¼ inch thick
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 6 Tbs. olive oil
- 1½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- Heat Evo grill to medium-high.
- In a large bowl, combine the green beans, mushrooms, shallots, thyme, olive oil, salt and pepper and stir to coat.
- Place the beans and mushrooms on the grill and cook, stirring occasionally with tongs, until the green beans and mushrooms are soft, 10 to 12 minutes.