https://i0.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-Salmon-with-Horseradish.jpg?fit=300%2C300 300 300 email@example.com http://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Evo-square-logo-png-80x80.png firstname.lastname@example.org 00:00:092015-05-14 00:00:48Grilled Glazed Salmon with "Double Trouble Citrus" Horseradish
Grilled Glazed Salmon with “Double Trouble Citrus” Horseradish
“It really is delicious! My husband and I went salmon fishing in Alaska and brought home over 70 pounds of salmon. Their recipe is one of our favorites! So simple, quick and really good. Hope you get a chance to try it.” —Susan
- 1/2 cup of “Double Trouble Citrus” horseradish (or your favorite)
- 6 Tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Mix 1/2 cup of “Double Trouble Citrus” horseradish (or your favorite) 6 Tablespoons of Dijon mustard, and 2 Tablespoons maple syrup or honey and set aside.
- Rub 4 skinless salmon fillets with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill fillets on the Evo over medium heat until lightly browned and almost cooked through.
- Spread the glaze on one side of the salmon fillets, then turn and glaze the other side.