- Residential Appliances
- Indoor Models
- Outdoor Models
- Authorized Dealers
- Evo Living
- Product Brochures
- Foodservice Equipment
- Indoor Models
- Outdoor Models
- Manufacturer Reps
- Evo Value
- Foodservice Clients
- Product Brochure
- Shop Evo
Electric Cooktop For Live-Action Tableside Food Presentation
The Evo Centric 20E is the perfect solution for display food service preparation and food presentation where a full range of even heat and fast temperature recovery is desired. Create a conduit for the farm-to-table experience with a warming/cooking platform that is portable, fits on a normal banquet table, and plugs into a standard 120V electrical outlet. The Evo Centric allows you to create a broad culinary menu thru both direct techniques on the seasoned cook surface and indirectly in regular pots and pans. While the displays of fresh, healthy cooking will delight your guests, Evo's efficiency of operation will exceed financial management objectives. Furthermore, the Centric's superior environmental attributes create additional benefits for your enterprise.
The 20E has a 20” (508mm) diameter seasoned steel cook surface heated underneath by a single dual-zone electric heater. The unique Evo heater technology allows independent heat adjustment across the entire cook surface or variable inner and outer zones for managing a wide range of menu possibilities. Temperature is delivered to the cook surface zone via the front panel control. Individual set and actual temperature monitoring is digitally displayed for each zone. Surface temperatures range from 150ºF to 525ºF (66ºC to 273ºC) from the center to the outside edge without hot spots and temperature problems prone to traditional square surfaces. The heater system is electronically controlled thru a computer in conjunction with imbedded sensors and engaged with an On/Off button. The LCD graphic display shows cooking surface set temperatures that correspond to each respective control position. Customized heat ranges are possible via a USB update receptacle for managing heat presets customized by food item name or heat level. A Mode button selects heat across the entire surface or inner surface zone, and also allows selection of custom preprogrammed heat ranges. A Hot Surface warning indicator illuminates when surface temperature is above 100F (38ºC). Operating on 120V, the Evo Centric 20E Tabletop is an ideal solution for front of the house indoor display cooking.
Circular Presentation Cooktop Designed For Fast Temperature Response and Variable Heat Control
- 20” (508mm) circular seasoned steel cooking surface.
- Designed for tabletop use or constructed into cabinetry.
Two cooking surface temperature zones:
1. 20” (508mm) continuous entire surface zone.
2. 10” (254mm) concentrated center circular zone.
- Variable temperatures 150ºF to 525ºF (66ºC to 273ºC).
- High efficiency dual-zone electric heater.
- 120V, Inner Zone: 2220watts, Outer Zone: 2220watts.
- Keypad control for inner or outer and combined heat zones.
- LCD graphic display with temperature and system status.
Heat Management System provides customizable temperature programs updated via USB port for managing specific heat for individual action station use:
1. Limit or lock heat range depending on action station use.
2. Set heat range at Low, Med, High, or by inner/outer zone.
3. Name presets by food item, i.e. crepes, scallops.
Designed For Front Of House Display Service
- Place on tabletops or counter surfaces.
- Install to wood or steel counter configurations.
- Circular cook surface and square chassis offers multiple design and display possibilities.
Easy Operation, Easy Maintenance, Easy Cleanup
- Food service staff skill level: Intermediate
- Cooking techniques possible: sauté, simmer, boil, steam, toast, flattop (plancha) grilling.
- Cook surface is extremely durable and easy to clean.
- Stainless steel drip pan surrounds cook surface.