- Residential Appliances
- Indoor Models
- Outdoor Models
- Authorized Dealers
- Evo Living
- Product Brochures
- Foodservice Equipment
- Indoor Models
- Outdoor Models
- Manufacturer Reps
- Evo Value
- Foodservice Clients
- Product Brochure
- Shop Evo
Electronically Controlled Gas Fired Presentation Cooktop For Custom Specified Indoor Theater Kitchens
The Evo Affinity 30Ge Cooktop is the perfect solution for demanding to delicate food preparation and for applications where fast temperature recovery is needed. The 30Ge has a 30” (762mm) diameter seasoned steel cook surface heated underneath by inner and outer gas tube burners. Evo’s technology allows independent heat adjustment across inner and outer cook surface zones for managing a wide range of menu possibilities. Gas burners deliver heat to each cook surface zone via separate inner and outer control knobs. Individual temperature monitoring is digitally displayed for each zone.
Surface temperatures range from 225ºF to 625ºF (121ºC to 329ºC) from the center to the outside edge without the hot spots and temperature problems prone to traditional square griddles. The burner system is electronically controlled and engaged with an On/Off button. The LCD display shows inner and outer set temperatures that correspond to each respective analog knob position. A display icon illuminates whenever a burner becomes active. A Mode selector displays actual momentary temperature at both inner and outer cook surface zones. A Hot Surface warning indicator illuminates when surface temperatures are above 150F (66ºC). Operating on 120V and either Natural Gas or Propane LP Gas, the Affinity 30Ge Cooktop is an ideal solution for any front of the house indoor display cooking application.
Installation Guide - 1.94 MB
Datasheet - 150.11 KB
Circular Presentation Cooktop Designed For Fast Temperature Recovery and Variable Heat Control
- 30” (762mm) circular oil seasoned steel cooking surface.
- Two temperature zones between inner and outer surface.
- Electronically monitored dual independent gas burners.
- Variable temperatures 225ºF to 625ºF (121ºC to 329ºC).
- Inner burner 13,000 BTUs, outer burner 24,000 BTUs.
- Analog knobs separately control inner and outer burners.
- Digital temperature display for inner and outer zones.
- Natural Gas or LP Propane gas option.
Designed For Custom Specified Built-In Installations
- Install to steel, or combustibles with 3/8" minimum clearance.
- Install to end base or right angle counter configurations.
- Circular cook surface and radius control panel opens design possibilities.
- AutoCAD libraries listed on KCL at www.kclcad.com
Easy Operation, Easy Maintenance, Easy Cleanup
- Food service staff skill level: Intermediate.
- Cooking techniques: saute, braise, flattop (plancha) grilling, deep fry, pan fry, roast, poach, steam, toast.
- Cook surface is extremely durable and easy to clean.
- Stainless steel burners are protected against spill overs.
- Stainless steel drip pan surrounds cook surface with forward spillover slots to dual spill collection trays.
- Spill collection trays are conveniently located in drawers at each outward side of control panel.