- Residential Appliances
- Indoor Models
- Outdoor Models
- Authorized Dealers
- Evo Living
- Product Brochures
- Foodservice Equipment
- Indoor Models
- Outdoor Models
- Manufacturer Reps
- Evo Value
- Foodservice Clients
- Product Brochure
- Shop Evo
Manually-Controlled Gas-Fired Cooktop Complete With Refrigerated Display Cabinet
The Evo Affinity 30G Outdoor Display Cooking Station is a turn-key outdoor live-action station with a gas-fired flattop grill and four insulated passive refrigeration food storage drawers. The cabinets are constructed with High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) designed for durability and to withstand outdoor weather conditions. The Evo Affinity 30G gas cooktop has a 30” (762mm) diameter black seasoned steel cook surface heated underneath by inner and outer gas tube burners. Evo’s technology allows independent heat adjustment across inner and outer cook surface zones for managing a wide range of menu possibilities. Heat is delivered to each burner via separate inner and outer control knobs. Edge-to-edge even surface temperatures range from 225ºF to 700ºF (121ºC to 371ºC) from the center to the outside edge without the hot spots and temperature problems prone to traditional square griddles. The burner system has a push button electronic ignition system which ignites both burners simultaneously. A stainless steel drip pan completely surrounds the underside of the cook surface catching all food debris. Separate spill over trays that contain and hold drip pan debris are concealed in slide out drawers at each right and left side of the control panel. Operating standard on LP propane, or available with natural gas option, the Affinity 30G Refrigerated Display Cooking Station is an ideal solution for any outdoor display cooking application.
Presentation Cooktop in Outdoor Display Cooking Station with Passive Refrigeration Drawers
- 30” (762mm) circular seasoned black steel cooking surface.
- Two temperature zones between inner and outer surface.
- Variable temperatures 225ºF to 700ºF (121ºC to 371ºC).
- With LP Propane gas, inner burner 11,176 BTUs max, outer burner 21,131 BTUs max for a total of 40,095 BTUs.
- With Natural Gas, inner burner 9,709 BTUs max, outer burner 26,557 BTUs max for a total of 36,266 BTUs.
- Knobs separately control inner and outer burners.
- Electronic push button ignition.
- Cabinet made with High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and 304 stainless steel components for impervious weather protection.
- Dual doors under cooktop for LP propane tank and storage.
- Two insulated passive refrigeration drawer units with watertight chassis and full length stainless steel tracks. Hermetic magnetic closure gasket. Each refrigerated drawer measures 25.75” x 16.26” x 25.07” (654mm x 413mm x 637mm).
- Six heavy duty stainless steel swivel casters (2 locking).
- LP propane standard. Available Natural Gas option.
Designed For Outdoor Kitchens And Cafes
- Designed as a standalone cooking station.
- NSF stainless steel countertop, drawer components, and cabinet construction for easy cleaning and weather resistance.
Easy Operation. Easy Maintenance. Easy Cleanup.
- Food service staff skill level: Intermediate
- Cooking techniques: sauté, braise, flattop (plancha) grilling, pan fry, roast, poach, steam, toast.
- Cook surface extremely durable and easy to clean.
- Display cooking station is easy to clean and all refrigerated drawers and pans are removable.