https://i0.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-Ratatouille.jpg?fit=300%2C300 300 300 firstname.lastname@example.org http://22.214.171.124/~evoameri/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-square-logo-png.png email@example.com 00:53:322015-05-15 00:53:32Evo Style Ratatouille
Evo Style Ratatouille
Author: Alon Pfau, Australian Evo User
Quick! While the sun is shining, enjoy this wonderful preparation of grilled vegetables highlighting summer's beautiful seasonal veggies! Fast, easy, and delicious…!
- 2 each Japanese eggplants, ½" slices lengthwise
- 2 each summer squash, ½" slices lengthwise
- 2 each zucchini, ½" slices lengthwise
- 2 each small red onions, thick sliced
- 2 each red peppers, stemmed, seeded, quartered
- 2 each yellow peppers, stemmed, seeded, quartered
- 15-20 each cherry or grape tomatoes
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4-6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp. oregano, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Italian parsley, coarsely chopped
- 3 tbsp. basil, finely chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1-2 tbsp. balsamic or red wine vinegar, optional
- Preheat Evo grill to medium high.
- Place zucchini, squash, eggplants, onions, garlic, peppers and tomatoes in a large stainless bowl, add ½ cup of olive oil, and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Shake the vegetables a bit before placing on the cook surface. Place on the grill and cook for 6-8 minutes with the lid open. Halfway through the cooking time, turn the vegetables and remove the tomatoes from the grill and put them in the large bowl.
- Cover the grill and cook the remaining vegetables until almost cooked through, about 2-4 minutes.
- Transfer the vegetables to a cutting board and chop coarsely. Combine with the tomatoes, add the oregano, basil and parsley, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add vinegar as an option. Serve warm or at room temperature.