https://i1.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Corned-Beef-Hash.jpg?fit=300%2C300 300 300 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Evo-square-logo-png-80x80.png email@example.com 17:40:182015-05-15 17:40:24Corned Beef or Salmon Hash with Poached Eggs
Corned Beef or Salmon Hash with Poached Eggs
Serves: 1 Serving
This classic breakfast dish is a hearty way to start the day and very easy to prepare when cooked all on your Evo.
- 2 each large eggs
- 1 can corned beef hash or 8 ounces poached, smoked or cured salmon
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4-6 ounces grated or cubed potatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh herbs, either tarragon or thyme
- 1 cup oil or clarified butter
- Basically, the salmon or corned beef hash is reheated as they are already fully cooked.
- Begin by setting grill at medium-low heat. Using a little cooking oil or clarified butter, add some hash browns to incorporate into the hash. When the potatoes are golden and crispy, add the desired salmon or corned beef. Make sure it is heated through out and season to taste.
- Included with this dish is prepared eggs. Traditionally hash is served with poached eggs. However, the Evo allows for a variety of egg preparations at the same time. For poaching, place a deep, straight sided saute pan into the center of the Evo on medium-high heat. Fill 2/3 with water and add approximately 2 Tbsp. of white vinegar (this helps the eggs coagulate and maintain a nice shape).
- Carefully, break the eggs into the hot poaching liquid (165 degrees F), and allow to cook for 3 minutes. Once done, carefully remove poached eggs with a slotted spoon or spider. Arrange prepared eggs poached, scrambled, sunny side etc. on top of hash and garnish with fresh herbs.