- Residential Appliances
- Indoor Models
- Outdoor Models
- Authorized Dealers
- Evo Living
- Product Brochures
- Foodservice Equipment
- Indoor Models
- Outdoor Models
- Manufacturer Reps
- Evo Value
- Foodservice Clients
- Product Brochure
- Shop Evo
COMMERCIAL USE WARRANTY TERMS
Evo, Incorporated warrants to the original commercial foodservice purchaser that the Evo cooking, refrigeration and ventilation equipment shall be free from
rust through on all metal surfaces and shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and reasonable use for One Year from the
original date of purchase from Evo, Inc. This warranty is for the benefit of the original use purchaser and is non-transferable. Evo promises to replace, at its
determination, any product or component that is defective during this initial one year period. Or as a resolution, Evo may at its option repurchase the product
at its original purchase price. This is your sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is subject to the limitations, exclusions and other provisions listed below.
Limitations Involving Materials and Components:
Warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, which are expected over the course of ownership. The materials and components listed below are covered according to the following schedule from the original date of purchase from Evo:
• One Year – electrical and electronic components [including, but not limited to, electronic displays, overlay and membrane switches, temperature sensors (RTD and K-Value Thermal Couple), hot surface igniters, computers, transformers, heater elements, relays, igniters, ignition controllers, wiring, switches, encoders, outlets and plugs
• One Year – gas components [including, but not limited to, gas regulator, gas hoses, manifold assemblies]
• One Year – accessories and repair parts
• Ninety (90) Days - refrigeration components [including, but not limited to, compressor, evaporator, pressure control units]
The Warranty Registration Card (or online warranty registration form) must be completed and returned/submitted to Evo, Incorporated within 30 days from the date of purchase. The original purchase invoice or payment record must be retained and produced upon request if claims are made under this warranty. To receive a replacement Warranty Registration Card, write or call the address listed at the bottom of this page. Warranties are void if the original serial numbers have been removed, altered, or cannot be readily determined.
THIS WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PRODUCTS PURCHASED AND LOCATED WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
1. Conditions and damages resulting from any of the following:
a. Improper or inadequate installation, delivery, use, storage or maintenance
b. Any repair not authorized in writing by Evo, Inc., any modifications, misapplications, or unreasonable use
c. Improper setting of any control
d. Harsh environmental conditions, including, but not limited to, continual seawater spray, high pressure water, and direct contact with corrosive chemicals
e. Excessive or inadequate electrical, gas, or refrigeration supply
f. Accidents, natural disasters, acts of God
g. Conditions covered by the purchaser’s insurance
h. Cleaning supplies and filters
2. Labor not pre-authorized by Evo, Incorporated, and labor not performed by an authorized Evo service agency or representative
3. Pre-authorized warranty labor performed outside of normal business hours, and at overtime and premium rates
4. The cost of service or a service call to:
a. Identify or correct installation errors
b. Transport the product or component for service to/from the manufacturer or service center
c. Instruct the user of the proper use of the product
5. The cost for any inconvenience, personal injury or property damage due to failure of the product, and cost of damage arising
out of the transportation of the product which is covered under different terms with the carrier
6. Natural variations in color and finishes that are inherent to the material and unavoidable (and therefore not defects)
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY, QUALITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE EXPRESS WARRANTY PERIODS SPECIFIED ABOVE FOR THE PARTS DESCRIBED THEREIN. EVO, INCORPORATED MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Neither Evo manufacturer representatives and dealers, nor the commercial establishment selling this product has any authority to make any warranties or to promise remedies in addition to or inconsistent with those stated above. The maximum liability to Evo, Incorporated in any event, shall not exceed the purchase price of the product paid by the original commercial-purchaser. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
IF YOU NEED SERVICE
Call the dealer or rep from whom your Evo cooking equipment was purchased, or call Evo Customer Service at 866-626-1802.
Be sure to retain proof of purchase to verify warranty status. Refer to WARRANTY for further information on owner's responsibilities for warranty service.
If the dealer/rep cannot resolve the problem, call Evo Customer Service toll-free 866-626-1802, or direct at 503-626-1802 or write to Evo, Incorporated, Attn: Customer Service, 8140 SW Nimbus Ave, Bldg. 5, Beaverton, Oregon 97008.