https://i1.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-Grilled-Chicken-Tacos.jpg?fit=300%2C300 300 300 email@example.com http://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Evo-square-logo-png-80x80.png firstname.lastname@example.org 01:25:262015-05-14 01:25:26Chicken Tacos
Make this yummy meal for your kids and their friends.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup diced seeded tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeno Peppers
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- optional sour cream
- Mix tomatoes, onions, jalapeños, lime juice, and cilantro to make Pico de Gallo.
- Mix cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, black pepper, and oregano to make spice mix.
- Dice chicken breast and toss with spice mix and alittle oil.
- Heat the Evo grill to Medium.
- Lightly oil the cook surface and sauté the seasoned chicken. Season with salt and sauté until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Set the cook surface temperature to Low on both the center and outer burners. Warm flour tortillas on the outer portion of the grill while you build the tacos.
- Top each tortilla with chicken, shredded lettuce, Pico de Gallo, and sour cream.
- Serve with your favorite hot sauce, guacamole and cojita cheese.