https://i0.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/chicken-satays.jpg?fit=300%2C300 300 300 email@example.com http://220.127.116.11/~evoameri/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-square-logo-png.png firstname.lastname@example.org 17:59:422015-05-22 17:59:42Chicken Satays
Author: Chef Adam Zwerling
Serve with the a spicy peanut sauce, reduced teriyaki, sriracha chili sauce and fresh lime wedges.
- 2 8-10 oz. chicken breasts
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ginger, grated or minced
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tbsp. canola oil
- to taste salt & pepper
- 10-12 each bamboo skewers
- Slice the chicken breasts, cross grain, into 10-12 slices. Place chicken slices in a bowl with the garlic, ginger, lemon zest, cilantro and oil. Toss together and allow to marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- There is no need to soak the skewers when cooking on an Evo Flattop. Skewer the sliced, marinated chicken and set aside.
- Heat the Evo grill to medium heat.
- Once the cook surface is HOT, grill the chicken skewers on both sides, approximately 3-4 minutes per side.