http://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-Beef-Burrito.jpg 300 300 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Evo-square-logo-png-80x80.png email@example.com 23:53:352015-05-13 23:53:35Beef Burritos
Serves: 3 Servings
Evo lends itself well to burritos – cook everything on one appliance to save yourself cleaning time. Just have everyone make their own right on the grill.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 3 large flour tortillas
- 1 can refried beans
- 3 cups white rice
- 1/2 cup diced seeded tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeno peppers
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- optional sour cream
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- Mix the tomatoes, onions, jalapeños, lime juice, and cilantro to make the Pico de Gallo. Mix the cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, black pepper, oregano, and tomato paste to make the spice mix.
- Cook the rice.
- Heat the Evo grill to Medium.
- Heat the refried beans in a sauce pot place onto the cook surface add water or chicken stock as needed.
- Lightly oil the Evo cook surface and sauté the ground beef, diced yellow onion, spice mix, and salt to taste.
- Sauté the rice with a splash of chicken broth and season with the spice mix and salt to taste. Set the cook surface temperature to Low on both the center and outer burners.
- Warm the flour tortillas on the outer burner while you build the burritos.
- Fill each tortilla with beef, cheese, Pico de Gallo, rice, refried beans, and sour cream.
- Serve with your favorite hot sauce and enjoy!