https://i0.wp.com/www.evoamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-Asparagus.jpg?fit=300%2C300 300 300 email@example.com http://126.96.36.199/~evoameri/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Evo-square-logo-png.png firstname.lastname@example.org 00:44:302015-05-15 00:44:31Asparagus Almandine
Author: Chef Adam Zwerling
A classic French preparation that is tasty and timeless.
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tbsp. almonds, sliced
- ¼ cup water or chicken stock
- 2 tbsp. butter
- ½ lemon, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Set the Evo center burner on medium-high heat.
- Place the trimmed asparagus on the hot/oiled cook surface and sauté using two spatulas for one minute.
- Pour the water or stock over the asparagus and then immediately place an Evo “cooking covers” over the asparagus and allow them to steam for three minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the sliced almonds on the cook surface and cook them until they become light brown.
- Uncover the asparagus and add the butter and lemon juice.
- Toss together with the almonds and season with salt and pepper.